The Arora Tower & InterContinental Hotel – The O2, Greenwich Peninsula
The £26m project will see HE Simm deliver full design & build MEP works to the apartments, a separate 5* hotel and conference centre. Panoramas, pampering, entertainment, luxury and exclusivity – the apartments and hotel have it all.
Client – Grove Developments
Value – £26,000,000.00
Contractor – Balfour Beatty Construction
Consultant – AECOM
HE Simm were awarded the Full Design & Build MEP Services to the new 465 bed InterContinental Hotel, The Arora Tower, and Ball Room, adjacent to the London O2 Arena. HE Simm delivered full Design and Build MEP Services on this £26m project.
– Scheme regenerated 7.6 acres of Greenwich Peninsula
– At peak employed over 300 Operatives on site
– Reached BREEAM ‘Excellent’
– Project linked to O2 Arena through direct bridge
– 3No apprentices employed through duration of project
– During peak times HE Simm were installing on average £1m worth of work every week