Client – Unite Student Living
Value – £4,400,000
Contractor – Bowmer & Kirkland
Consultant – Waterman Boreham
HE Simm will undertake the Full Design & Build MEP Services to St Vincent’s student accommodation project. This scheme will see a new-build, 600 bed student accommodation facility, along side refurbishment works on an existing Church building, converted in to a communal space.
– Conversion of the St Vincent’s Church into communal student facilities including an internal mezzanine, cafe and meeting space.
– St Vincent’s Church is the most significant landmark in the area, views of the church and the tower must be preserved
– The project is located within St Vincent’s Quarter which is a key development area for Seffield City Council’s action Plan
– 1No apprentice employed through duration of project
– Logistically challenging due to city centre location