Client – Liverpool School Investment Programme
Consultant– Clancy Consulting
HE Simm were commissioned to deliver Full Design & Build MEP Works to a new build SEN School in the heart of Liverpool.
Construction of a new single storey building to accommodate pupils aged 11-19 including a sports and dining hall plus a new hydrotherapy and splash pool together with sensory learning spaces.
– 2No apprentices employed through duration of project
– 90% of workforce & supply chain from local area
– Provided 4,000m2 new build SEN education space including a spa pool, sensory room and soft space for the children
– Reduced the programme by 4 weeks through early commissioning stages
– Handed the project over on time and defect free
– Zero reportable accidents