We value diversity and actively promote equality of opportunity.
HE Simm is committed to creating a culture in which equality is actively promoted and in which unlawful discrimination is not tolerated. We value diversity and celebrate the individual differences of our workforce in order to build and maintain an inclusive working environment. HE Simm are an equal opportunities employer.
Our Diversity Statement
Our Diversity Statement is built on the foundation of our core values, with particular attention to our values of People and Teamwork. We are committed to treating all of our employees equally and we will ensure that:
- Individuals are treated fairly with dignity and respect regardless of their age, marital status, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or transgender status, religion, belief, language, social/economic background or any other inappropriate distinction;
- We will afford all employees the opportunity to achieve their full potential;
- We will promote an inclusive and supportive environment for all employees and visitors;
- When hiring sub-contractors and other third parties, we will be mindful of our commitment to diversity;
- We will recognise the varied contributions to the achievement of the HE Simm mission made by individuals from diverse backgrounds and with a wide range of experiences; and
- We will treat all as equals and as such, will not operate a blacklist policy/culture with our selection process of potential employees.
View the full document here – HE Simm Equality and Diversity Policy Issue 5 Rev 2
View the our Modern Slavery Policy here – HE Simm Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy Rev 2